We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial comparison platforms
Business Development Executive | Various Locations
We are looking forward to receiving your application for this position across our operations globally including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taipei, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Jakarta, London, Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki, Brussels, Lisbon and Mexico City.
CompareGlobalGroup is the largest financial comparison group with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Giving the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products is our mission, and we saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with over $60 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Ace & Company, Jardines, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
Your goals will be to
- Lead business development and revenue growth of your market / product area
- Improve the size (live deals) and quality (deal terms) of your provider panel at every step of the way
- Win the insurance, banking and home services market
To achieve your goals with us you will
- Sell, negotiate and renegotiate deals with product providers and develop affiliate partnerships
- Ensure regular communication with all providers in market and flawless account management
- Manage and mitigate commercial risks, monitor landing pages and maintain standards of excellence
- Monitor competitor activity, utilize learnings and ensure regulatory compliance
You should be
- Experienced (+5 years) in enterprise sales (B2B) in your local market
- Proven track record of securing and (re-)negotiating commercial deals
- Positive and energetic personality with an entrepreneurial / hands-on approach to business
- 100% execution-minded and result oriented; relentless desire to learn and win
- Self-starter with ability to take on tasks independently and great teamplayer
- Keen to work in a highly dynamic and international environment
- Perfectly fluent in English and local language (both written and verbal)
To apply please send us your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Business Development Executive”