We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Consumer Credit Expert | Brussels, Belgium
CompareGlobalGroup is the largest financial comparison group with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Giving the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products is our mission, and we saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with over $60 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Ace & Company, Jardines, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
Your goals will be to
- Help consumers find the best consumer credit product for their needs
- Drive performance of Belgium’s consumer credit sales and advisory team, via phone in the first place
- Assure quality of consumer credit expertise within the sales and advisory team
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction and maximize repeat business
- Support quality of website content and product development around consumer credit
To achieve your goals with us you will
- Take a leading role in consumer credit sales, by making sales yourself over the phone and show the way for the sales agents
- Train, coach and supervise the sales and advisory team, in order to ensure excellent product knowledge and optimal customer experience
- Deepen your product knowledge in consumer credit and take the opportunity to learn about other products across banking and insurance
- Actively contribute to consumer credit product development, working closely together with local management
You should be
- Experienced (at least 12 months) as an agent in consumer credit sales or brokerage in direct contact with the client in the past 6 years
- Having a high school diploma
- Loving building rapport with our customers and establish which products are of interest to them
- Looking to work in a fun, highly dynamic and internation environment
- Fluent speaker in Dutch and/or French
- As a nice-to-have, having passed a consumer credit exam recognized by the FSMA after 1/11/2015 or, prior to 1/1/2015, registered with the FSMA as a broker in banking and investment services or having held a management position with such broker
To apply please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Consumer Credit Expert Belgium”.
You can also read more about our Group on www.CompareGlobalGroup.com